Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Snail Mail and Turquoise Love!

My job has been consuming every ounce of energy I have lately, but after a hard and chaotic day today, I came home to find that couple of my tags are being featured in a couple of different arenas! Totally made my day! :)

The first one is a feature on Snail Mail Aficionado's blog. She has such a beautiful, vintage-looking site (totally up my alley!), and she features many different artists that I honestly have never come across. Please check out the feature here.

Secondly, I was messing around with Craftopolis tonight and found out that one of my tags are also currently featured in a treasury! What a pleasant surprise! I get to yield my knowledge of the screenshot again! :)

Click here to leave a comment for this treasury!

Anywho, I'm exhausted and I have five whole days in front of me... have a great week and please sleep lots for me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment