Friday, April 16, 2010

Love of Pink

It's almost spring time and I'm loving the warm days! Although the bay area has been really unpredictable, this week has been blessed with fairly decent weather. The beautiful days have been inspiring and motivating. :)


My work was kinda slow tonight for a thursday night, but then I realized that today was the deadline for filing taxes. From my experience, this day is usually pretty slow at a restaurant. If you have refunds, you probably file it and got it already awhile ago. For those who have to pay, some may put it until the last minute. Who knows.


Anyway, I'm just relieved by the mellowness of tonight. I got to leave slightly earlier, hung out with my boyfriend before we went home... it was great! Then, when I got home, I received a convo from TBead that says one of my tags are featured in her newest treasury! What a wonderful way to end the night! 


Please click here to leave a comment for this fun and beautiful treasury! :)

I just recently bought a candle from TBead. All her candles are made of 100% natural soy wax. I got the "rain water" candle and it smells amazing! Grapefruit, lemon and wonderfully refreshing scents! Please check out her shop for her soy candles and pretty jewelry too! :) Anyway, I'm ty-ty, gotta go to bed soon...



No comments:

Post a Comment