Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Earthy and Heavenly...

What a beautiful day it is! It is my day off and I woke up early with the bright sunshine on my face. It felt like the possibilities are endless, and the day's adventures have just begun... but here I am, still sitting at the computer in my robe at one in the afternoon! I need to leave the house! But before I do, I would like to share with you two treasuries I'm currently featured in. These collections are simply gorgeous, and as the title suggests, earthy and heavenly!

I recently found out how to take a screenshot, so I can actually keep the collections of treasuries my tags are featured in. I know I'm technologically behind, but that's ok, better late than never! :)

The first one is curated by Etsy seller, TBead. Please stop by her shop and check out her unique jewelry and candles! Also, check out my turtle design for her logo and shop banner! :)

Click here to leave a comment at the treasury!

Etsy seller, giftdesigns, has curated the following gorgeous and heavenly treasury and I'm honored to be included! Please don't forget to check out her shop full of beautiful and elegant jewelry!

Click here to leave a comment at the treasury!

I hope you enjoy them like I do! I am going to go have fun in the sun...

5 comments:

  1. Thanks! :) It's always an honor to be included!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You deserve to be on those treasuries and a million others! You're amazing at what you do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!! and also for being able to do a screen shot! They look great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jennifer! I'm so computer-retarded... :P

    ReplyDelete