Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My First Treasury (East)! My First Exhibit!

Thanks to Etsy's new Treasury East, I was able to curate my first treasury ever! It was a little harder than I thought, but it was definitely very fun! It's a collection of beautiful sky blue items that I've found, ranging from clothing to jewelry to photographs, and I've named it After April's Showers. Please check it out and leave a comment here!

My shop has been approved as an exhibitor this month on Brittni's beautiful site, Papernstitch! Please check out all the beautiful items she has on this site! Check out my shop here! :)

One last bit before I gotta run...I have organized a small craft fair/party here in Oakland, CA. If you live around here or in the area, feel free to stop by this Sunday, May 2nd, 2-6pm, say hey, and enjoy the party! Click on the image of the flyer below for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment