Wednesday, January 20, 2010

New Year, New Lines



I was playing with some of my new tools the other day while I was taking a break from all the Valentines card-making, and voila! I think I found a new line of tags I love to make! I named them my Shabby Chic tags and I see so many possibilities and shapes I can do. I have made a few SC-esque in the beginning, but now I'm really embracing the colors and different shapes I can use to create even more exciting ones!

I also spent a good amount of time today rearranging my etsy shop. Instead of grouping them by subject, I sorted them in terms of styles: ex> vintage-inspired, shabby chic, retro...etc. It feels more organized and I think it'll be easier for others to browse through my shop according to what they're looking for.

Anyway, back to work for me. I have a couple exciting projects coming up, and I would love to share them with you when everything is finalized! :)

2 comments:

  1. I really like them sorted by styles. I think I makes it easier to find what you are looking for. I love your Shabby Chic tags. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Picture. I also like Shabby Chic. Why aren't you working in advertising?

    ReplyDelete