Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A Little Preview...



It's been a little while since I've posted new items in my Etsy store. Holidays and New Year's had been a little hectic and crazy, but I'm ready to focus and create new items for Foxes and Robbers! I would like to give you a little taste of what's to come by posting couple of new items today, maybe in the early evening. If you're around, I hope you'll stop by and check them out!

Please don't forget that I always welcome any suggestions, critques, and even custom requests! Don't hesistate to drop me a line either on Etsy, Facebook, or here on my blog!

Hope everyone's having a wonderful new year!! :)

2 comments:

  1. I just really love all of your tags! The retro tags have great color and are a lot of fun. Good luck this year with your shop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you jennifer! your blog is very amazing too!

    ReplyDelete