Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Nostalgic Moments...



Even though these couple of days have been my day offs, they have been kind of blah. I should be happy and out doing things, especially since the weather has been amazing here, but I just feel exhausted and listless. I have also started to reminisce the good ol' days, when life was simpler...

Anyway, while I was in this mood, I curated another treasury which I've named, A Little Bit of Nostalgia. I hope you enjoy it, and don't forget to leave a comment for these wonderful artists! :)

Let's hope the days get better...

5 comments:

  1. Pretty treasury! I'm clicking and commenting now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great treasury. I love the color theme as well as the antique feel. It certainly take you back to childhood memories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Megan! It was great fun looking for all these items that fit into the theme and the color scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great treasury!

    Saw your post in the etsy forums - brill blog :)

    I've just launched my blog today at

    http://debs102.blogspot.com/ - first feature is about photos and the fun we had taking them!

    Debs :)

    ReplyDelete