Tuesday, June 1, 2010

New Products!



Ever since the new year began, I've been thinking about expanding my shop to beyond just gift tags. After experimenting with many different items, I think I've found something that would fit into my shop - decorated wooden clothespin. (And no...not the cheesy kind!) Like all my tags, they are created with the vintage aesthetics in mind, and are multipurpose. I'm also experimenting with a new material, shrinky dinks, which is very fun to play with! I love that every one of them shrink slightly different from each other, thus consistent with the rest of my shop!

Anyway, I hope you can stop by my shop,check out the two newest listings, and let me know what you think! Thanks and have a wonderful day! :)

2 comments:

  1. How adorable and functional! I would love for you to list these on my brand spanking new website (my latest blog post give details, but it's all totally free).

    Your work is so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Diana, I'd love to! I'll definitely check it out today! :)

    ReplyDelete