Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Work!

I'm about to have a very intense and busy work week at the restaurant, so I spent the last couple of days posting a few new items and doing a little update here and there. I came across another online handmade marketplace called Artfire. As a basic member, all the basic services are free, no listing fees..etc. Does anybody know anything about them? I want to know if it's worth it (time-wise) to also post items on it. Thanks!

Anyway, have a great rest of the week! :)

2 comments:

  1. The only thing I have heard about artfire is that their forums are not all that great. I have seen it talked about in the etsy forums. I think if you do an etsy forum topic search you may find some good and helpful info on artfire. Good luck with your busy week!!

    ReplyDelete