Monday, February 1, 2010

Trying a Little Beautification...



As I read other people's blogs, I often notice how many people customize their blogs and add many beautiful elements to match their styles. So, today I decided to give it a try and add a few things to this blog. Well, three hours later, I have concluded that either I'm really stupid, computer-illiterate, impatient, or all of the above, I only managed to add three little things to this thing! In fact, the whole experience drove me crazy!! So, I'm giving up this overly-ambitious endeavor as of right now!

On the bright side, as I was looking at other blogs to see where they got the templates and such, I'm very glad I found the ShabbyBlogs.com, where there are many different beautiful backgrounds, tag sets, buttons and such. If only I knew more about these crazy computer stuff...

2 comments:

  1. I totally know what you mean about this computer stuff!! When I started my blog it took me a whole day just to set it up!! I really like your blog and it has a simple and elegant style that I think is great. The fact that you are new to all of this blogging stuff does not show at all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks jen! it makes me feel better! i love that you still read my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete