Thursday, October 8, 2009

New Ideas


Since I was a kid, I've always loved to sew and made paper stuff, so I thought, hey! why not marry the two things? Thus, my newest tags were borned! I experimented with the first one a few days ago, and it turned out beautifully. Furthermore, thanks to daniellexo, an Etsy Admin, my photo of that tag was the cover picture of her article, "Seller How-To: Tag-o-rama With Descriptive Keywords": http://www.etsy.com/storque/how-to/seller-how-to-tag-o-rama-with-descriptive-keywords-5474/. As you can imagine, I was very excited about it! It's a great way for people to learn the existence of my little shop, and get some exposure!

Anyway, I have since been working on my 'stitch on paper' tags. So far I have come up with 3 more designs that I love, of which I'll be posting on etsy...today...I'm hoping to come up with several more, in time for the holiday seasons. In addition to these more complicated tags, I'm also including some more basic tags for those who like to decorate their own tags. So hopefully I have something for everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment